Saturday, November 12, 2016

Another Proud Momma moment

I had the pleasure of watching yet another amazing performance by the Midlothian Theatre Department last night.  These kids impress me every time.  From the Acting to the Singing and of course the Technical prowess.  Of course I may be biased on the Techie part....  :)

They all work so hard for their craft and it definitely shows at each performance.  This year's fall show was "The Little Mermaid JR".  It was so much fun to watch.  It brought the book and movie to life but these kids added their own style to it.

This performance was also a little bittersweet..... this was the last kids show that Taylor will be a part of at MHS.  She will be graduating in May and I know she will have so many wonderful experiences but it is a little sad that we are starting the "lasts" list.

If you are in the area at the end of January you must come see their Musical - Grease!!!  It is going to be AMAZING!!

~Proud Theatre Techie Mom!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

COVID 19 / Quarantine / Social Distancing........a new normal?

This post may be a little all over the place so hang with me.  I like all of you are living this new normal right now and I am not sure what...